Perfume bottles

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Stella Moon, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Oh, I want them, too.........

We need more decorative items to use atop dressers and cabinets.

2. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

Yeah I thought that @DarkStarr and @Chris said just about everything you see would be stealable? Seems like many many things are not at the moment.

Albus, Acred, EclipseMaiden and 2 others like this.
  3. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

When do we start getting in trouble for stealing?

4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

You already are. It hits your virtue and the town reputation.

However any actions on that from NPCs is not implemented yet. But expect to be treated really badly for the accumulation of theft until then.

Acred and Time Lord like this.
  5. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I haven't been stealing!!!! Okay, maybe a bowl or two. What about stealing from bandits?

I asked about stealing because I thought perhaps I'd been denying myself needlessly. It's a hard life, not stealing, once you've gotten used to it.

Time Lord and Stella Emily Moon like this.
  6. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

@Sher I know right.. what about all those ink wells I am inclined to pick up every time I visit the banks. I am addicted to the ink wells. :eek:

Also, good point about looting the bandits... is that considered stealing ????

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Oh, er...............................................................................I forgot about the inkwells.....

8. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

LOL.. I love those things...

Time Lord likes this.
  9. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I think I got my inkwells from the little house in East Perennial and from another hunting area.

The bank might be cutting off your access soon, Stella. You might be stashing your money under a big rock in your back yard if any more inkwells come up missing.

10. Albus

Albus Avatar

I'm all for more decorations (including those perfume bottles ;) ). Perhaps they should have some in-game effect eventually? Not sure exactly how that would work, other than maybe attracting monsters...

11. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

I hope not as I usually go behind the counter next to the bank vault to pick up the ink wells. Ooooops!!!! I have also picked up a few of the scales.... BTW, I went in the vault, but the gold in there wouldn't budge. :oops:

Time Lord likes this.
  12. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

@Luca Xante has requested on his wish list some special perfume ... I hope this link will take you to his request...

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?conversations/perfume.30713/

I found link didn't, so here is copy and paste:

Once there was this very nice lady, Allets Noom (Completely imaginary character), who was searching for love :rolleyes:. Every time she bumped to a nice male that person was either "different" or already happily married. What could help her to find that prince with shiny white coconut halves?

Then her friend invented new product to help her to meet new people who also was searching for love. Perfume! And look, now every single male at Soltown streets offers her chocolate boxes and flowers and asks her to date ;)

Ok, how it works:

You can make perfume on alchemy table (you need alcohol which is coming to game later) from reagents.
    You consume it and it gives you short time glowing effect and maybe leaves "trail" behind you if you move. So others can see you are using it! Got it? Great! And best part comes here: Different perfumes means different things. Red glow and trail - Looking for love , Black - Do not disturb I am bitchy today etc.....

I think this is just Terrific idea I wanted to share immediately when it came to my mind. Thank you Stella Moon about that forum post about perfume bottles ;) What say our ladies there??

And if you allow product placement in game, there is surely big companies who wants to be first perfume brand in video game ;)

Time Lord and Albus like this.
  13. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

And I really do need some scales, too. Really, really need. I might risk it for some scales.

Maybe we could also have some Godiva chocolate product placement with animated eating, too. To go with the bitchy perfume.

14. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

Ohh yeaaaaaaaah.... chocolates with bitchy perfume... :p

Albus, Sher and Time Lord like this.
  15. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I'd like to see more things to be used to make other things or add to other things, like using checkers for seatbacks. Right now, I'm playing with the Crowns of Obsidians. They are small, but they dress up other things.

A larger decorative square could be used to tile a wall too large for the pictures and tapesties. Sometimes I use the pictures as tile, but an ornate square would look so much better. Or you could make a box with squares, or hang one in a small empty spot. Or decorate something else with it.

I haven't made a Gothic chair yet, but one of the Crowns would probably dress it up a bit.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  16. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

@Sher Another ingenious decorative idea from you!! I loved how you used checkers as seat backs and as stepping stones in your yard. Now, Obsidian coins? That looks great. Remember how you wanted the cloth bolts to come together so you can use them in your garden? That would be wonderful as well...

Want to know what else I would like? I want to be able to place pillows on sofas and chairs the way I want them to, like leaning against the arm or upright against the back part of the sofa or chair, etc., not just laying there...

17. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I want to edge sidewalks with cloth bolts, too, but sometimes the bolt needs to be half sized to fit. Some thinner building blocks would work for that, too, and for building items indoors.

And, yes, better pillow management would be nice, too!

18. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

Yes!!! Thinner building blocks !!!

How about being able to pick flowers and place them in vases ????

19. Stella Moon

Stella Moon Avatar

What about fireplaces that we can purchase? I have made some of blocks before, but they are too clunky. If we did have the thinner blocks, they may be less clunky. Unfortunately, I do not have that huge fire hearth that came with a higher pledge, but even that is too huge for a smaller bedroom...

20. Albus

Albus Avatar

Not to split the thread, but more recumbent/laying down postures would be good with this, propped up on an elbow for example. It *is* nice that there are more than just the sit emotes so far, with knee and crouch. Fits more in a "new emote" thread but added here just to fit in with your idea on shifting pillows ;)

Sher and Stella Emily Moon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.