1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Personalized trucker hats

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by ephialtes, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ephialtes

ephialtes Avatar

Could we have trucker hats in different colors with personalized text? A deluxe model could have magic text that glows with a pale blue light and the ultimate model's text could glow in yellow-hot just like the magic sword and the fire sword in Ultima VII, respectively.

I'd get me a red cap with "Make SotA Great Again" on white TC Bookman Std. font (with bold) for fishing, a deluxe model for dance parties and the ultimate model for walking around my manor at night.

2. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

You want a "trucker hat" in a fantasy game? Thought I heard it all.

Edit: Don't forget the dirty white wife beater to go with the hat.

3. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Great idea

Pifester and Sulaene Moon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.