Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet Heal Targeting

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by MrBlight, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Im not sure if or why this was effected.. but heal creature should auto target the pet.. not auto target self.
    I never used to have to stop shooting my target to heal my pet.. ( clicking off my main target, onto spider, before casting )

Can you make the default friendly target for heal creature hits your pet and not yourself?
    Hell id be okay with it not able to target anyone BUT your pet, or even just pet and self.. but the current targeting makes healing him a pain in the ass if im doing anything also.

That and movement is speed needs to be turned up for pets.

2. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

on that note too.. mobs should aggro to pets as much as a player. i stand behind pet, and mobs still target me before aggroing to him.. that intentional?

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I would bug report this since before this patch the heal basically target the whistle from what I saw. I had a different whistle out than the pet I had out and it was trying to heal the pet that was on the whistle?

I did not get around to testing I will in a few.

I wll deff bug report it if you have not yet when I try it out if the pet is not the primary target

4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

No, I like healing myself by default. Otherwise you heal other party members... at least, thats what happened before their change to heal targeting. The new change is better. Maybe if a pet (summon or tamed) is out, default to pet?

5. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

It can target whatever default, but if pets out it should priotize that, not Me.. just me and pet.. and i have to stop what im doing to double click on him, then re target.. its really wonky.. thought it was better before, maybe it always sucked im not sure
    But if pets out it has to target pet first, nto me. thats silly. ( especially Alt cast, i can target me, and there s no way to always cast on pet )

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.