Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet Speed Limit

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by Cathan, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathan

Cathan Avatar

I was very excited to have a Raven. But I was disappointed that he flies so slowly that I can outrun him... in fact, leave him in the dust, even without sprinting.

I think all the animals should be able to keep up with a human (dogs, cats, bears, birds)... I suppose /some/ animals are slower than us in RL, but not many. It kinda jolts me out of the game if my pet is SO much slower than I am.

2. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Agreed. Having my black cat trailing behind me is great, until he disappears completely as I run down a street. I also noticed he gets stuck inside building a lot, even when he's right in front of an open door, he'll just waggle back and forth trying to get out, and can't seem to do it! (forcing me to re-summon)

Succuba likes this.
  3. Scrambler

Scrambler Developer Emeritus

Bzus increased the speed of pets for the next patch (it'll be in build #334).

Pets will get trapped at lot boundaries. This will get fixed in a future release - it's a non-trivial fix. I believe you can "teleport" your pet if you are not in combat at anytime. I don't think you need to re-summon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.