Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pine vs Grey Pine Crafting - Wide pool for tier 2

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Elrond, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Been doing some crafting today made a dozen grey pine fire wands and the enchantment pool was way larger then if id craft pine wands (which i also crafted last week and didnt had this problem).

For example when enchanting grey pine fire wand i would get alot of the following on first second even third enchant:

- minor dex
    -major dex
    -minor str
    -major str
    -minor health
    -major health

If its suppose to be this way ignore this post..if not might be worth to look into it its already very hard to get good enchants between the ones already mentioned and :

-minor focus
    -major focus
    -minor int
    -major int
    - weapon durability

so on theres alot of crap enchants when in fact you only need 2 , to make a fire wand viable

- fire damage and fire attune

Considering most people achieve 3 enchantments max on a wand might wanna reduce the pool a bit or maybe increase chance for the right ones to show up.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Rentier and Mac2 like this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I have been trying to get rid of the health and focus enchants and masterworks for a while. They dilute the pool and, while I did do a poll if anyone likes them, and some people did, I just cannot agree. Want health, choose str and get health and cc res and better physical damage and better earth spells. Want focus choose int and get focus, spell damage and spell crit chance. As soon as I see those as enchants or masterworks on an item, I instantly think junk, then I check the rest of it just in case the rest is good.

Rentier and Elrond like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.