Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Placement Blocked With Certain Items

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by Acaelus Fireharp, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

I have experienced issues when trying to place crafting stations in my POT, this bug seems to only effect carpentry table, butchery table, tailoring table, and tanning table.

The items should have been placeable in the attempted spaces, but were flagged red when I tried to place them. Only after transferring the items to another player and then back again did they become placeable. (Completely exiting and restarting the client had no effect.)

I have also experienced a similar issue with trying to place a village lot sized dragon statue, both within a village sized lot, or as POT deco. However, transferring the dragon statue between players failed to make it placeable.

I am not sure whether this bug is global, specific to Forest_02, or specific to POT's in general.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We suspect this is tied to a known issue that has to deal with standard item rotation not being generated correctly when first dragged from inventory onto the decoration layer. Did you notice at all that they appeared to be at odd angles, the objects that appeared red? A potential workaround for such an issue would be to hit "Tab" twice which should reset the object to what is considered its original rotation. This may work for some but not others.

3. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Hi Attenwood, yes I did notice that the crafting tables were tilted very slightly off true.
    The dragon statue does not look like it's tilted, but perhaps the tilt is just not percievable in the visualisation when it's dragged to decor layer. Tab doesn't seem to affect it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.