Player Created Quest/Event "BAVARIAN CITIES" (Yorana Nemesis, NBBN 10006-00000)

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Yorana, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
?

what do you think about the idea

1. good

40.0%
  2. ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. stupid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. we will see.....

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorana

Yorana Avatar

Let me introduce my first try of a player created quest: BAVARIAN CITIES
    Hope you will enjoy it and may be you will be successful and will get your part of the "gold pot"!

Start: 2019.09.08.
    End: (there is no real end planned, as long as I'm playing SotA)
    Prives Pay Out: as soon, as three winners have been found
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some weeks ago I started selling paper sheets with a unique code and a name of a German City or Location.

These Cities are mostly NOT the biggest Cities! So if you loot one, there may be still a lot of work, f.e. to decide, if the City-Name is really a BAVARIAN location!

JUST the FIVE Bavarian locations count for the main-prices!

All other papers may become additional quest-items in the future! So be carefully with them!
    At the moment they have just an other function: to see, how sold player created items are spread over loot.
    Therefore it is neccessary that you correctly note, when and where you did find them in a "protocol".

But back to PRICES!

There are 3 main-prices: a participation of 25%, 15% and 5% (=45%) for the first, second and third successful players, who have sent the following to me, Yorana Nemesis:

1) complete collection set of the 5 Bavarian Cities in game with the correct unique code on it and crafted by me
    2) a protocol with data, when and where (area, mob) you have found/buyed the papers
    (you can note additional information about the loot or any story, f.e. in which way you got the paper or anything else, you wish to share with us: 55% of the "gold pot" are waiting for funny ideas, stories, addon! see below)
    3) 1 EVENT TICKET BOOK

You can buy EVENT TICKET BOOKS at my vendor in HAMMABURG (next to the bank building, 2019.09.08.), price 500 gp.

These 500 gp go into the "gold pot" for the game.
    As soon as the first three players have sent their 3 requested items to me, I'll calculate the final main prices!

All transactions shall be noted here in this thread, also the protocols, you'll send to me.
    Real life is mostly a problem for such a thread, so have some patience with me.
    (And by the way: sorry for my bad English (if you find mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me!))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional info:

FAQ

- Can I create fake papers and/or tickets?
    YES: but tickets make no sense. If you decide to make the quest more difficult by creating fake-papers, you should also note protocols, when and to whom you have sold them and publish the data here!

- Can I sell found papers on my vendor?
    SURE! There are just very few CORRECT Bavarian Cities in game. I myself am thinking, it will be very difficult, that a single player will be successfull to loot a full collection set!

- Why make fake papers the game more difficult?
    The more papers in game, the %-Part of the ORIGINAL 5 will decrease. For future episodes of this quest it will open new options for further quests.....

- Why is the amount of main prices just 45% of the gold pot?
    I love this game. And this is just a ptototype, to experiment with options of the game. There are a lot of ideas to add new quests in this kind or fully others. As mentioned above: there shall be additional rewards for activities, ideas, funny stuff and so on. And the greater the atrting pot, the better future prices can be.
    I myself will try to pay the costs for the game and separate the pot from my account gold, therefore the protocol here. If you have better ideas or own expierience, pls don't hesitate to discuss here!

- What to do with NOT-BAVARIAN papers?
    ;) Be carefull and patient with them! MAY be, you can use it at a later moment?
    Or sell it to NPCs, or at your vendor, or whatever. Just do not destroy them, pls!
    OR: you can send them in any amount with their PROTOCOL to me: you'll get a trash-price, may be a bedroll or broken item or whatever. You agree your protocl will be published here.
    I think: the most active players in collecting protocols and bring back papers will get a special reward fpr their engagement.

- The Event Ticket Books are sold out at your vendor!
    Be patient: I restock them, as soon I have the time for.
    You can buy more Books directly via mail and personal trade. You can also sell the Books at your own vendors, but calculate for each original book, crafted by me, you pay the full 500 gp for the pot: YOUR selling price is your "problem".

- Can I get Ticket Books ONLY at your vendor at 500 gp?
    NO: a very little amount of them will be lootable: VERY VERY rares ;)
    Some books may be sent to you as a special reward f.e. for posts here around or good ideas.
    All these Books do NOT increase the pot!!!!

PROTOCOL

- 2019.09.08. official start
    114 City Name Papers sold by me to NPCs (Bavarian Cities: 0/5)
    3 Tickets sold
    23 Tickets in game
    gold pot 11.500 gp

199 City Name Papers sold by me to NPCs (Bavarian Cities: 1/5)
    3 Tickets sold
    1 lootable Ticket
    27 Tickets in game
    pot 11.500 gp, 500 Coto

199 City Name Papers sold by me to NPCs (Bavarian Cities: 1/5)
    4 Tickets sold
    1 lootable Ticket
    28 Tickets in game
    pot 12.000 gp, 500 Coto

286 City Name Papers sold by me to NPCs (Bavarian Cities: all in 5/5)
    4 Tickets sold
    1 lootable Ticket
    28 Tickets in game
    pot 12.000 gp, 500 Coto

286 City Name Papers sold by me to NPCs (Bavarian Cities: all in 5/5)
    5 Tickets sold
    1 lootable Ticket
    28 Tickets in game
    pot 12.500 gp, 500 Coto
    SPECIAL THANKS

- for great support from my favorite guild KLINGENSTURM, Ahnen Hain, with leader BOTOCKS ;)
    thank you for physical and psychical support, always and anytime!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  2. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

Good Luck Yo :)
    I'll keep my eyes open!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.