Player Dungeon Room Selection From Inventory

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Owsley, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

I tried the new method of selecting dungeon pieces from inventory and it is a tremendous improvement. Thank you.

I did notice two small issues:
    1) When an existing room contains any deco items, selecting a piece from inventory does nothing. This can be confusing. The normal behavior (using the arrows) is a popup box warning appears asking if you want to remove all the deco items to your inventory.

2) There is no quick way to select "None" to remove an existing piece. My workaround is to select the last piece alphabetically, and then hit the arrow to select "None." While this seems a minor thing, it's a big deal during design or re-design when you have placed a lot of pieces and need to remove several of them.

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

In case anyone can't figure out how this works,like me, @Garfunkel Humperdinck helped me figure it out.

..you need to open your inventory using the Top-Right icon since the "I" key doesn't work with the dungeon interface open, which I just bug reported.
    -- or have it open already before accessing the dungeon interface, and then DOUBLE CLICK the dungeon piece. I was trying to drag and drop, right click, etc..

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.