Player owned public crafting shops

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Darkblade, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkblade

Darkblade Avatar

I would like to suggest a feature with housing:
    a public crafters shop that is open for all players to use.

For example a player opens a public shop and outfits it with master crafting stations. Players can use this shop and its tools at a slightly elevated resource cost. ie for every 10 resources needed to craft something, 1 of that resource is awarded to the shops owner.
    This would give players without their own shops a place to practice their skills, and would ensure the owner of the shop tends to it regularly.

2. Silver

Silver Avatar

I like the idea. I can foresee players preferring to pay in gold rather than hard earned resources.

3. InsaneMembrane

InsaneMembrane Avatar

Latest dev chat: this may be possible in the future, but it won't be available in first release. Go back and pay attention.

4. Strongsquirrel1

Strongsquirrel1 Avatar

Darkblade I believe they may be doing this with NPC, but I would not expect them to put out an expert crafting station. Also I don't think this would help the in game economy because it would be taking away a lot of the difficulty of being a craftier.

(they have said nothing about master lvl craft stations, only expert, would not be surprised though)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.