Player owned towns

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lord Karl, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Karl

Lord Karl Avatar

So I have a question/and don't see it previously addressed. Of course, I don't get much time to dig into the threads.

Q. Isn't the person that forks out say 4k-5k for a city+...entitled it the Castle plot if present? Or would it have to be a Lord of the Manor? ....if it is the latter....I don't see the benefit.

Again, bare with me if this has already been answered...between full time work and master degree work....I just haven't been able to keep up.

Thanks
    v/r
    DNK

Archibald Leatherneck likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

If you design a "City" containing a Castle lot then you will need to acquire the appropriate sized lot deed to use that lot.

Since the "Lord Of The Manor" pledges are the only ones that currently have access to those lot deeds, you will need to either be at that pledge tier yourself, or know a user who is, and can provide the deed themselves.

Note: The same deal occurs for "Keep" lots as well (since they are currently only available to "Duke" pledges).

----

My suggestion is if you feel that you will never acquire such a deed, then simply design your City with no "Castle" or "Keep" lots in the plan.

That way you won't run into any problems where you have a plot in your town you can never use. :)

(Note: That the "Castle" and "Keep" lot deeds will most likely be purchasable using in-game currency, for some obscenely large value).

3. Lord Karl

Lord Karl Avatar

NRass,

Much appreciated...great info.

DNK

Archibald Leatherneck and NRaas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.