1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please add Forest Mangler to other mob loot

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fox Blue, Mar 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox Blue

Fox Blue Avatar

Please add Forest Mangler to other mob loot maybe reapers
    Lich of the Mound is hard to find in Deep Ravenswood
    like most common artifacts drop change in R88
    https://sotawiki.net/sota/Forest_Mangler

Wilfred, Anpu, Sara Dreygon and 3 others like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Agree completely with ya Fox ...

@Elgarion - You're doin' a great job, btw...
    You made the Ring of the Deep Woods drop on all Wisps, pls find something else to put the Mangler on or make the Lich of the Mound drop one every time (since they are gonna be Common from what I've seen). :)

Actually, you have to go thru a bunch of crap before the LotM shows up and wisps are everywhere and easy to kill, so make the Mangler also drop on something besides that LotM, please...

Wilfred likes this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

maybe kobolds? South Boundless Forest has a giant chainsaw looking contraption that they’re using on trees .. so maybe then having a “forest mangler” would make sense?

4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Love the concept @Echondas
    Mangler sounds like somethin' Kobolds might come up with............ ;)

Wilfred and Echondas like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

That one didn't get love because it doesn't have tiers yet, and he's only got the Uncommon to drop. I should have all the ones missing tiers ready for R89, maybe with some sneaking in with R90, and once I have an Common available, expect some lovin where you the boss will always drop a common, with small chances for it to be an uncommon, and even smaller for it to be a rare. And I'll plop the common one as a rare drop throughout loot. Honestly, I'm not keen on it being on low level liches as its a weird buff to associate to them, plus I've given a lot of love to lich loot compared to other tables. Might make some special loot tables for the kobolds that are chopping down that forest... I think it's South Boundless, but I'll figure it out. Maybe I can get a Kobold boss made for that area too, but that'll be a down the road thing.

Wilfred, Anpu, FrostII and 1 other person like this.
  6. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Yep- the kobolds with the chainsaw are in South Boundless Forest:
    http://d2sx9mrt4zumaq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SouthBoundlessForest8b.jpg
    [​IMG]

Wilfred, Anpu and FrostII like this.
  7. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Wilfred, Anpu, FrostII and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.