Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please add key mapping option for back-flip, combat-roll-right, combat-roll-left.

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Kelly O'Shay, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Please add key mapping option for back-flip, combat-roll-right, combat-roll-left.

I accidentally back-flipped while in a dueling tourney, and I went back so far I was out of bounds and disqualified.

So, to prevent accidentally back-flipping, I suggest that it be added to the key-map screen. That way I can temporarily disable it by shutting off the hot key.

Also, same thing for combat-roll-right and combat-roll-left.

And, while you're at it, add sprint to the key mapping list. Double clicking the w key never works for me at all!!!

And, while you are still at it, please add sheath and unsheath weapon key map to the hot key list. It is very inconvenient to use the toggle combat on and off. I want to press a button to enter combat, not to toggle combat. I want to press another different button to exit combat, not to toggle combat.

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you can turn of combat rolling?

Since it really does nothing in PvP anyhow???

Or do you flip out of getting hit for any reason? if so the yeah it could be mapped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.