Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please Fix the Bar and Ingot, wood and timbers, yards of leather problems...

Discussion in 'Release 15 Feedback' started by SmokerKGB, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

The ingredients to make anything has got to be changed...

300 ores or cotton or wood or hides boils down to such a small amout of usable materials, it's not even funny...

I know that gathering has increased tremenously, and incumbrances is actually something that can be delt with... But when I take 300 iron and it boils down to 75 ingots or 300 cotton or 300 hides, that's really too much lose... considering there is a 3rd stag of refinement, which boils the materials down even farther...

R16 is right around the corner, and with crafting events, I'm sorry to say, there goes another 25% of my hard work down the drain...

All this pain started when iron bars AND iron ingots were changed to use 4 ore each, hide scraps were broken and have no use at all, it takes so much material to make anything it's not even funny... This game made total sense when 1 ingot used 1 ore, 1 bar used 4 ores... Now we use 6 timbers to make a lowsy pole, 4 timbers to make a crumby handle... 4 seems to be the magic number, then it's 2, then it's 1... After the final refinement to produce anything, it starts at 4 and goes up from there... 4 to make the boots, 6 to make the pants, 7 to make the chest, and we don't even have the gloves or the helm yet, I wonder what it's going to take to make those?

Please start balancing the numbers, as you always said you'd do (or at least stop going off the deep end)... and fix the misc spelled words, it should be "Straps" not "Wraps", wraps won't work when it calls for straps...

Xandra7 and Kaisa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.