Please Fix the G*** D*** Fizzle Bug!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayooka, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kayooka

Kayooka Avatar

It is so annoying!
    I often games to three. Strikingly often fizzelt with me. In a given Fittlechance of 80% it fizzelt often up to 10x. Currently I have just one success among many enchantments. Taming is at level 51 and I n (ZERO) can catch animals. This destroys the gameplay.

The crazy thing is, however, not have the colleagues who soar in the same office as I gamble this bug. Bittes tops that! I assume the other players as I have drawn the short straw.

Correction. I have a lot invested in the game so well I'll give it up if this is not fixed.

Acred likes this.
  2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Beside the fact that the bug is extremly annoying i would like to use the chance to point out 2 things:
    1.) wrong forum
    2.) this game is no final product

So bailing out because of one bug.....well....seems a bit extreme don't you think ;-)?

Acred, DancingShade, Leelu and 2 others like this.
  3. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Well if the fizzle chance is 80% then your casting will most likely fail. Fizzle chance is the opposite of success chance.

When it come to training taming, you will want to keep the success chance low, so that you have a chance to keep using the same taming collar over and over. If you tame successfully, then it's 100% guarantee that your collar will be consumed.

Acred, DancingShade, Leelu and 2 others like this.
  4. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

Welcome to the community!

High fizzle chance means a high chance of failure. So 80% means it will fail 8 out of 10 times.

As for taming, I think it helps to fight the animals and get their HP low and THEN tame.

There is a casting bug I guess the devs call "hitching" when you try to cast a spell and it doesn't even attempt to cast. So I will attempt to cast 10 times and it doesn't channel and fizzle, it just never casts. So I stand there doing zero damage, wait a second, attempt again, etc. repeat.

Acred likes this.
  5. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Remember, this is still pre-release testing. Did you report it as a /bug?

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.