Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please help

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by AncientOne, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AncientOne

AncientOne Avatar

I need help, I have created my character, equiped him and set up a deck. When I go to leave breamar the game starts loading the next scene and at 2% it crashes. Please help me.

I am using:

Intel core2 quad cpu @2.4GHz
    3.oo GB RAM
    Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2
    32 bit operating system
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
    1680x1050 Display 60HZ

2. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I have no clue, but since you can get into Breamar and do stuff, Did you change any option settings? If yes, change them back. Try a lower display setting 1680 x 1050 sounds odd, try 1280 x 720 or 1280 x 1080 or go lower just to test things out. Exit the game and try to re-enter to Breamar (close the launcher too and start new).

Try to exit Breamar, if you can successfully, then re-enter Braemar and pick one setting to bump up (like in-game display), exit Breamar again, if you're still successful, keep bumping up the one setting until you're not successful then go back to the previous setting (that's as high as you can go), try a different setting and bump that one up (until you find your highest settings then leave them there).

Under the launcher options there is a check box to "close the launcher on start", checking that box may save some memory for the game.

SotA is in pre-alpha state and all the optimizations are not complete. Windows systems also "stall" sometimes for some reason, just sit back and get a cup of coffee and maybe it will finish loading.

3G of system memory is low, but a 32bit operating system can only handle 4G, I would try that first, go with more memory suitable for your system hardware.

Good Luck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.