Please make gingerbread houses a random sized scaling cooking trophy.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sorgin Txakal, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

So,

Again, loving the pumpkin trophy mechanics and now I must admit it has made me, as a dedicated chef and fisherman, a little jelly.

So, I can catch trophy fish, but they lose their uniqueness if I turn them into food. Larger varieties of the same fish don't make "better" food and don't seem to even yield additional meat. Caught fish however can be turned into a trophy that keeps its stats, even if it doesn't reflect its size by comparison to others caught as the trophy for all of the same sized fish seem to be a fixed sized entity.

As a chef then, I have really no means of making any trophy that I can say is my own as the one available was grown by a farmer and its really their trophy on display, that I maybe had the privilege of decorating.

Then I looked at the gingerbread house recipe, and am hoping the devs might consider a trophy version of the gingerbread house that takes considerably more gingerbread but scales in size randomly and could be somewhat affected by the chef's cooking level. This could serve as a test for cooking decoration trophies for cooking contests. During the holiday season it would be cool to see some even large enough to fill a village lot space:

[​IMG]