Pledge vendor

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Chiefton, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiefton

Chiefton Avatar

With any pledge level where you get a house, a special vendor is rewarded. I am curious how this vendor would be used.

My question is, does the vendor have to be in your house or on your lot? If so than a person would have to travel to your lot to buy something and that can be very limiting depending on your lot is located.

Would we be able to position our vendors at locations off our lot, like a marketplace or next to a main road? If so would their be a distance limit from our house?

I hope we have some flexibility as it would kind of suck to just have it only at our lot.

2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

You will need to place the vendor at a specific location in the game, correct.

That could be on your lot.

The devs have suggested that there may be specific "public" vendor sites in town, where you can set up your vendor, along with other players who may not have lots in the game.

Since players can commission a vendor without having to own a house, I doubt there will be any sort of distance limitation. If you wanted to set up a vendor on the other side of the continent to sell wares, as far as I know there is nothing stopping you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.