Podcasts and poetry returns to Virtue Radio!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asclepius, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Attention Avatars! After a long absence, Podcasts and Poetry is returning to Virtue Radio!
    So what is it you ask?
    You may not realise that the Shroud of the Avatar community is INCREDIBLY creative. Over the last five years, many community members have composed short stories, poems etc, and I along with a number of other narrators have had the privilege of rendering them in audio form. We have a huge vault in the Caverns site, with well over 200 amazing contributions.
    So after fiddling with the broadcast software, I can offer to share them with you. (new tech - what could possibly go wrong?? It has been tested - once.....)
    This is planned to be a regular WEEKLY segment, about an hour in duration. Listen in and you will hear a curated selection of short stories and poems, interspersed with some great community music.
    The first episode will be happening this MONDAY EVENING at 7 PM NBT, or Central US time. Listen in via the Avatars Radio link on your aether device, or point your browser to https://zcu.io/jXP8
    (The News segment - Echoes from the Caverns - has been deleted. With all the livestreams available I feel this is no longer necessary. So it's just fan fiction stories)

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Great news! Adding to notes for weekly update!

Alleine Dragonfyre and Asclepius like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.