Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Polearm Puncture Bleed effect- "Don't worry, it's just a scratch."

Discussion in 'Release 46 QA Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

1 - 2 damage for 16 seconds at level 53. Bumps up to 18 seconds at level 73, but no increase in damage.

Is 1 -2 damage over 16 seconds ever worth anything? It seems like a tiny drip compared to a single hit doing 11 - 31 damage uncharged.

Not to screw too much with @Chris brain, or totally anger the polearm planet, but maybe lower hit damage and raise bleed so it's a worthwhile DOT?

2. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

@Vladamir Begemot - Is that the tooltip damage or the damage you're actually getting when you go whack something? Reason I ask is because rend looks very unimpressive from the tooltip but when you mouse over the debuff on a mob its actually higher (and decent).

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@Trihugger Mousing over says the same. I was fighting some green wolves from a road encounter (so weak near road mobs) and hitting them with it, then running to watch their health drain, and it was pretty non-existent. Like tiny slivers. It would take a looooooong time to kill a green wolf with just the drain. I realize that's not the intended use, slowly bleeding out wolves with 1000 paper cuts, but as you can imagine that means its doing nothing to harder mobs.

4. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

Yea that's a bummer.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.