Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Polearm skill “Pull” enhancement

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Greyhaven, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyhaven

Greyhaven Avatar

As we all know, what is needed when faced with all these chinless archers and mages, that insist on gallivanting around instead of staying put when you’re trying to smack them one, is a damn good pull skill! So I guess thats where “Pull” on the Polearm tree steps in but as an effective skill that falls far short.

Having pulled the mob towards you it should be followed by at least a short “stun” in order to make the skill worthwhile. Surely having been yanked backwards by a polearm you would be disorientated or at least pause momentarily, even if for a fraction of a second. At the moment your opponent’s stride is hardly broken! Root from the Earth tree is a magnitude of times more useful. In Aion, as a tank, I had a pull so effective I could bring mobs to me and hardly need move!

A short stun and a bit more range is what we want. For that I would gladly trade you all of the damage it does.

2. Nietzsche

Nietzsche Avatar

What's worse I find is when you pull an archer close to you and he then runs away again so you pull him back then he runs away again so you use pull again ... Then he dies. Lol. Well that's one way to kill the so called "champion level" archers at the sieges

3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

There is a masterwork for pull that increases the range. If you have dual spears that both have +pull range you can pull things from very far away. I don't think they can increase the base much more or it would get a little ridiculous. I can pull mobs from a range of about 9 or 10 with those spears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.