Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pooled Adventure Experience Not Increasing

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Teralitha Tokomi, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teralitha Tokomi

Teralitha Tokomi Avatar

I have a flag that tells me my pooled adventure exp is low, and says that I can incease it by doing quests and defeating enemies.

However, after defeating many enemies since I started seeing this flag the pool only keeps going down.

2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

You may simply have to many skills set to raise at one time. You are probably at the point now that you need to maybe cut half of the skills, set them to maintain and then keep only the skills you want to work on right now to raise. As you continue on and feel that certain skills are at the skill level that you want them, you set them to maintain and then change a different one to raise. It becomes a balancing game.

If you set them all to raise then you will burn your exp pool a lot on each and every action.

3. Teralitha Tokomi

Teralitha Tokomi Avatar

I see. How do I add a skill to the list?

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

When you open up your skills window you will see arrows next to the skill names. A green up arrow means you you are increasing it which means if you use that skill, points from your pool go into that skill. If you change that to the grey up arrow, it means that the skill is set to "maintain" which means if will stay where it is (among some other factors). If you pick the dash, it means it will stay where it is but may lower if you die. If you pick the red arrow down, the skill will actually start going down (I dont suggest using this since its not very efficient).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.