Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Poor Performance (stuttering) as Party leader (Friends Only) in any scene

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Bigswords, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigswords

Bigswords Avatar

Hi Devs,

Appreciate the work you have done to cure the overall stuttering in the game. It has much improved.
    But noticed while playing with friends only mode that only party leader notices some weird lag or stuttering as previous encountered.

This issue is not so apparent when.
    1) The team splits up and each plays in their own instance or Single player online

But whomever is the leader in a Friends only game, will encounter added lagginess and or stuttering in-game, and it does not matter in terms of system specs (as shown below). Not sure whether this is a network issue for friends-only, but all of my guild members do experience this when they become the party leader.
    1. Title: Poor Performance (stuttering) as Party leader in any scene
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker? NO
    4. Details: Party leader in Friends only game, notices more "lag" and stuttering ingame, when not party leader performance is much improved.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Just be party leader in Friends Only game
    6. User Specs:i7 5960X , 16 gig ram, 500 gig samsung SSD , Nvidia GFX 980 ti. Windows 10

Hornpipe likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We're having difficulty reproducing this internally. Is this an easy care for you to be able to show in action the next time it occurs? I could be in Friends Only and join y'all and have leader passed to me to observe what you're seeing?

3. Bigswords

Bigswords Avatar

Noted will try to reproduce it on video or etc. But all of us reside in Singapore, would that be an issue even in Friends Only mode?

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It shouldn't be, I wouldn't imagine.

5. Bigswords

Bigswords Avatar

I have disable all the offload options in my network advance network adapter options. It looks better, will test more.

Attenwood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.