Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Portalarium patcher still has issues....

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by FrostII, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@BurningToad
    This is ongoing from past releases.
    Gets to the end and then the "Retry" or "Force Launch" window.

I have saved the output_log.txt and have emailed it to you.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Laudamus

Laudamus Avatar

Hi

1 - Updating game / downloading patch 0->395
    2 - 100%
    3 -
    4 - When I launch SOTA, the game need full updating (downloading patch 0->395)
    5 -
    6 - Windows 10 / Intel Core I7 @2.80 GHz / 8.00 Go RAM

Thanks for help.

Initialize engine version: 5.3.4p1 (e89f89413a91)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 9.0c [aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1404]
    Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Vendor: ATI
    VRAM: 1010 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=1 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=1 SlowINTZ=1
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Mono.Nat.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Mono.Nat.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\MonoTorrent.Dht.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\MonoTorrent.Dht.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\MonoTorrent.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\MonoTorrent.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.107 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1200 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1200 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.648139 ms
    Checking SotA-PID file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\SotA.pid

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Checking SotA-PID file contents: 9152

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

PatchClient Awake, version: 98 settingsfile: Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data/patchsettings.txt gameVersionfile: C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/gameversion.txt

This is the patch client launched as: C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher.exe

Starting patch client update...

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo: graphicsDeviceName="AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series", graphicsMemorySize=1010, operatingSystem="Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit", processorCount=8, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz", renderTargetCount=4, systemMemorySize=8188

SotA.PreAlpha.Win.32.98.Date.04.01.16, LocalTime=4/1/2016 12:51:24 AM, Patch=Eggslation.2

SystemInfo: graphicsDeviceName="AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series", graphicsMemorySize=1010, operatingSystem="Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit", processorCount=8, processorType="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz", renderTargetCount=4, systemMemorySize=8188

Checking SotALauncher-PID file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\SotALauncher.pid

Checking SotALauncher-PID file contents: 11840

Starting p2p engine...

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    GetLatestVersion=|98|98|https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/u...andaloneWindowsPatcher&from=0&to=98sotaPatch|

PatchClientNeedsToUpdate? thisVersion=98 onlineVersion=98

GetLatestVersion=|396|395|https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/u...get=StandaloneWindows&from=0&to=395sotaPatch|

Start Got the settings and latest online version

NeedsToUpdate? thisVersion=0 onlineVersion=396

Start We need to update!

Starting download of https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/u...rget=StandaloneWindows&from=0&to=395sotaPatch

Torrent Loaded, infohash: D8-7E-CE-4B-B6-A9-7F-E3-63-EA-1C-B2-7C-3F-F5-CA-C0-1C-02-32
    Free Disk Space MB: 326494 and Free Space Req MB: 6089

Add torrent C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar/Downloads/StandaloneWindows_0_395.torrent

Torrent Loaded, infohash: D8-7E-CE-4B-B6-A9-7F-E3-63-EA-1C-B2-7C-3F-F5-CA-C0-1C-02-32
    Starting torrent manager for StandaloneWindows_0_395.sotapatch

OldState: Stopped NewState: Hashing

OldState: Hashing NewState: Downloading

Options opened

Options Saved

Options Saved

Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 1dbc -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1fc0 -> priority: 1
    OldState: Downloading NewState: Stopping

OldState: Stopping NewState: Stopped

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  3. Dameron

Dameron Portalarian Emeritus

I have created a ticket in our issue tracker for the tech team to review.
    If new details arise, please update the thread. Thanks!

FrostII likes this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

You may count on that.... ;)

5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Ok, I uninstalled the Port client (have been playing thru Steam) and started over today.
    The download of 402 went fine, and I am currently playing the Port client.
    We will see what happens when you guys patch and I try to get it - on the Port client patcher... ;)
    I need a patch guys.... move it! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.