Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Positive Reinforcement - Not Just a Training Method

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Wodin Folkvardr, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wodin Folkvardr

Wodin Folkvardr Avatar

So I have noticed that a fair majority of feedback is often our dislikes and what not to do with current systems from our eyes. With that in mind I wanted to created a thread about what everyone LIKES about this game and what keeps you coming back. What is 1 feature this game has that you enjoy and you would like to see the developers use to expand into other portions of the game? (Does not need to be in strict relation to this release)

For me I really like the change to Ground Pound skill, it use to feel unfinished but after they changed it to "lock" on and move towards a target it feels much more concise and I just feel good using it. I wish that they would expand into other skill tree's and spell trees and make the skills feel more impressive visually and feel more smooth/natural when the player casts them.

What are your thoughts?

~Woden

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I really liked that light enchanted items brightened the ambient light level somewhat, then they took that away. :(

Leelu likes this.
  3. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I like the new combat system.
    Yeah, i am dead serious.

Astor Cerberus and Lord Baldrith like this.
  4. Selene

Selene Avatar

I really like the teleporter pads from the wizard's house.. a few hangout ago I mentioned making these a separate pair of items people could use to build mazes on their lots, create secret "passageways" or bypass someone running through your home to get to your roof top bar. They said it was a great idea and something they would look at doing, so I am hoping we'll see those soon.

Leelu, Beaumaris and Budner like this.
  5. Wodin Folkvardr

Wodin Folkvardr Avatar

@SeleneNoctua

That's very cool, I actually was not aware of them, I think those could open up some pretty interesting designs for some people!

~Woden

6. Noric

Noric Avatar

I'm confused what you mean about ground pound - are you saying the game directs it somewhere for you? It is my favorite skill but I've never noticed that if that is what you are staying. I do remember the change to where you cast it moving and that has the primary reason i have stayed blugeon.

7. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Recent likes I experienced to name a few:
    • The color added by the flowering azaleas in Brittany Central.
    • The regal but, still practical, look of Brittany Castle, inside and out.
    • Glorious warm glows in the woods during sunsets
    • Artifice and Valhold imagery
    • Improvement of ranged combat to much-more-fun status
    • A smaller greenhouse to place in the area behind a keep
    • More shrubbery in the add-on-store

8. Wodin Folkvardr

Wodin Folkvardr Avatar

What I was referring to was before you could cast it and it would just go off wherever you were standing; you could have your back to the target and it'd just smash the ground. Now it sort of animation locks you and has more of a direction towards a target (you get a slight forward leap type sensation when casting it). Which being animation locked sounds negative it does however make the skill feel more fullfilling and powerful IMO.

@Beaumaris
    Great mentions! I too like the look and feel of the environments and hope they continue to make the world more immersive with those subtle "feelings".

~Woden

9. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I like the boatmen in Ardoris that are right at the zone and make it convenient to travel the city. It's so much better than having to run a mile after zoning in just to get to the town. If it weren't for those watchers that constantly run under your feet it would be perfect.

SeleneNoctua likes this.
  10. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

I like the new kobald bench.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.