POT advances request for episode two.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spinok, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Some features which will be great for pot owners...:
    1) City taxes, I`m sure finally we need it, should be the same window in the game as Lot taxes but for POTs, really guys from my guild are from 12+ time zones, if I will collect taxes manually, I will never do anything else then collect taxes. Lets make it centralized easy and automatic.
    2) Would be great to have a functionality to call my POT - "guild city" for the time I call it for example only guys who members of my guild could enter in it or the guys with whom we are at war.
    3) Ability to destroy hills, on some very good spots I even can't place anything because of hills/stones/trees combo.
    4) Would be great to write a sentence on the card of my POT on the world map in-game (where vendors quests and etc, with city description, just 5 words)
    5) Would be great to have one slot on the card of my POT for flash sales which can be looked from Novia map. Sure not manually, with no participation of governor (maybe he just receive a notification to moderate it), any guy who lives in a POT can use this service(generally buying a ticket after put in into the special container and his product will be in a Pot card for an hour for example.
    6) Ability to deny any mode except multiplayer in my POT.
    7) Abilities for advanced sieges and castle defense scenarios for POT and finally I want to see cabalist are running inside my pot and all vendors are run away and will come back only when cabalists will be defeated(for this time town is accessible ONLY in multiplayer mode). Also, we need to chain it all into guild wars and we will get really smth very cool.
    8) Ability to fly on in decoration mode for governor. To make great screenshots :)
    9) Pot decoration limits for districts not for whole POT.
    10) The ability for air balloons to fly by the circle in a POT as it made in one of PVP zones.
    11) Ability to build a dungeon and spawn creatures not in the basement scene - in a POT zone in the case if your POT is open mode PVP only.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

It would also be cool if there was stuff where residence could deposit x wood x stone x gold and npc's and building get upgrades.

A portable internal teleporter like the street signs but one that can be managed by the gov or the stewards. I know portal would worry about people being griefed or what ever but tools lile this would be more advantages vrs used as a grief tool by rogue governers.

You should not need a pvp pot to drop spawners. If you have a bad expierence in a pot for what ever reason dont go back. This goes for all tools and edge cases worrying to much about these and not doing something because your worrying about a rogue governor would be a shame.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  3. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

- Add a permission level for residents that works the same way that 'guide chapter house' does for guils. This would allow for true 'community vendors' amongst other things.

Spoon and Vladamir Begemot like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Wow, you charge people to live in your town and people actually live there?

5. CarlNZ

CarlNZ Avatar

Was just thinking the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.