Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

PoT Town Decorations Ideas:

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Aartemis, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

A few things for adding the "Town" atmosphere (Crafted, COTO, Add-ons):

• Ardoris Hanging Lamps on Poles (They can Straddle the Streets we build)
    • Bazaar Flags on Poles (Just like the Ardoris lights, two poles with the string of flags hanging between them)
    • Carts (Food Carts, Carts with Leather and Pelts on them, Magic and Potions, Gear) Can add flavor to any road side stand.
    • Training Arena (With Practice Dummies, Weapon Racks, Archery Range) Could do a small Medium and Large versions with combo/not combo to Ranged) Doing it like the Gustball field or Ruins gives you an all in one solution without adding 20 decos to the town limit.
    • Merchant Bazaar (again, Small, Medium and Large with multiple stands and tents. Just add NPC's)
    • Parks and Sitting Areas (With Lights, Trees and Benches)
    • Weapon and Armor Racks.

On a side note, I know there is issues with just marking every decoration item as PoT Ready and allowing anywhere placement. Perhaps the answer is to create Small, Medium and Large sized "plots" that act like lots but instead are public property. Players with town Stewart rights can decorate them and each PoT size gets X number of each available to place. You can sell/craft the plots, but the size of the town limits how many you get. This way you can make Parks with Benches, Wonderful Boardwalks along the water, Bazaars and Squares without having to dedicate an entire lot to it which many times is way, way too big. You also dont have to worry about marking everything PoT. Any item is placable on a plot

Lots of best of both worlds here I think.

Bottom line, I know we can do these with lots, but i'm thinking the largest PLOT is about the size of a row house. The others get smaller from there.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.