Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Potions of Wolf Speed in Offline

Discussion in 'Release 56 Feedback' started by Anpu, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I’ve mainly been playing Online and recently decided to try the Offline game. Knowing what I already know, I knew to get Alchemy trained asap and learn this recipe. I tried to discover the recipe and could not. Headed to Owls Head and tried to just buy the recipe on the Alchemist there. Everything else is there except Potions of Wolf Speed. I then checked several other alchemists and they too do not carry these.

I found this very strange. I can’t think of any reason at all these should not exist there? It’s possible a while ago, they saw this as some balance problem, but as of now I can’t see why they should not be in Offline?

Or did I miss something?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Jaesun, i just took a new offline chat to the alchemist in owl's head and the recipe for potion of wolf speed is not there, but this is true for ALL the recipes that are drops in online mode. there was no recipe for potion of cat's grace, potion of elemental resistance, acumen, deftness, none of the poisons... i'm not too familiar with offline mode: do you have some reference saying the recipes that are loot drops online should be at npc merchants offline?

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Oh yeah, dropped recipes. THAT I had forgot about. I’ll keep an eye out for that recipe then as I continue to play. Thanks!

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. smack

smack Avatar

Do random recipe drops make any sense in offline mode? I think it may be ok if they are part of some quest or non-random loot from an NPC, mob, container, etc., but completely random via supply bundles?

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I personally don’t have a problem with recipe drops for offline. Most all of the recipes are all still in Owls Head. When I finally get a potion of Wolf Speed recipe drop, I’m going to be very very excited! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.