POTs, Online Modes, and stuff.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Bubonic, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubonic

Bubonic Avatar

Couple of questions...

It has been stated that POTs will not be visible in Offline mode. That's cool. But what about Single Player Online? Since the idea of that is the online world is the same as Multi Online.... will POTs show up?

The world is supposed to be identical between SPOnline and MPO, that was the point (originally). But if you DO have POTs, they will all be empty and creepy.

In other news, has anyone heard anything about the restricted multi online mode that was part of the original pitch? Friends only online, or something like that?

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yes.
    Not completely empty. In SinglePlayerOnline they will still have NPCs, player pets/vendors etc.
    Yes. They have stated several times that will not be put in until really late. This since they need the testing in SPO and MPO. So expecting it right before Beta but not sooner.

3. TEK

TEK Legend of the Hearth

At this point, I would like to have the options of turning off all POTs on the overworld map and the additional option of viewing only POTs of my choosing. For SPO especially, this would be ideal to root out all the urban sprawl and empty spaces.

4. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I would like to have the option of turning off all player created stuff in SPO, even every player house and lot.

rune_74, 4EverLost and Bubonic like this.
  5. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

This and more this....I don't care about a lot of these PoT's....no offence to the big spenders, but the majority of these I think will be pretty bad and they are plastered all over the map...

That's not to say there won't be some good ones, but I'm already seeing silly names and such that I just don't care about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.