1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Price Check, Grand Piano

Discussion in 'Buy Items (WTB Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Vallin Tregres, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Just curious what the usual going rate is for this item. Not sure if I should spend the time to gather the resources for one to be crafted or to spend the time gathering resources to sell in order to buy one separately. Thanks in advance. :D

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Since I've done the former I'd recommend the latter.
    :D
    This due to the plethora of sub components which only a dedicated crafter would have or care for.

I'd check with @Vladamir Begemot and his mail-order S Mart to see what they'd charge.

Vallin Tregres likes this.
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Thanks. The Grey Pine Timber may be a cache drop now, but fortunately I'm sure there are a few high level active crafters ATM that were able to purchase the different required recipes from vendors before R44. Still, it doesn't take long to gather resources to sell, in which case I'd have an easier time depending on the price of the Grand Piano.

Spoon likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Vallin Tregres likes this.
  5. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Wikis been so outta date with this game it's a bit unbelievable to see this info now. lol

6. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    I did make a harpsichord and I believe the price is 28,500 ish gold.
    I could make a piano it just takes a while to get the resources.

7. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

I'll have to re-figure the pricing .. the grand piano has some premium components.

Market of the Avatar likes this.
  8. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Ok, well it looks like it costs about 31139g to make if you value nickel and tungsten at 80, which is a price you could conceivably sell them at. Copper and Iron both valued at 50, Pine Resin at 100. Wood at 30.

So our on sale price would be 34,999 if I were stocking them, and regular price will probably be 39,999 for the time being.

The problem is I can't make the wire so I'm not stocking them right now, but there was a New Thread you might check out where he's selling recipes for 5k each. Tell him to reserve the Gray Pine Timber and Grey Pine Board if you want to go that route, and then hope he has them.

Tally ho!

9. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

@Vladamir Begemot : I know the meteoric wire recipe. If you supply the meteoric ingots and the coal I can make the coils for you. Just let me know.

10. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Ok, thanks Brent. I'm just making one for @Vallin Tregres I'll message both of you together.

11. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

36,310 ish cost on that puppy. Save yourself some money if you already have a regular piano hehe. Perhaps my price list was off?
    Good luck on your quest for the grandest of pianos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.