Problem with basic controls

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software, Tech' started by Ghork, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghork

Ghork Avatar

So i've always moved using right mouse button since quake 1, and here that's fine you can do that. However whenever i'm in combat or some target is in front of my curser when i click right mouse button to move forward then a drop down menu comes from the target and the curser pops up, now while the curser is up i can't move forward. I don't mind beeing able to switch back and forward to cursor mode, did that in DAOC all the time, problem is moving forward will stop me from moving forward when using the right mouse button

Please Please help me out

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Ghork

Ghork Avatar

some feedbacks from the devs would be really nice, because they way i've moved it's litteraly unplayble, I can't get used to suddently start walking forward on w as i've used right mb since 1996

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

When unable to move from tabbing, resort to the WASD keys.
    We as players do have issues with the resent changes of our combat system, but everything always works itself out, so be patient with the rest. We're not actually released as a full game yet, so there's issues we as players must address by our feedback (both good and bad) here in our forums :)
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

4. Ghork

Ghork Avatar

No problem i understand that the game is not finished (though i sorta disagree about having the final whipe done before the final release), Mostly i just wanted to know if there was a solution, or if not if you were aware of the problem since i know i'm a fringe group. I'll experiment with some external key remapping meanwhile, or just wait till it's fixed. Otherwise i'd be awesome if at least could map the right mouse movvement things in control, and seperate it from the drop down menu.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.