Problem with memories three bug

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by GreeneD.OG, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreeneD.OG

GreeneD.OG Avatar

I am a new player and I am having a problem with the second ghost not recognizing her name and rank. I have seen that there is a bug that has been around for a while but most of those posts seem to have pass thied the problem I have occurring . I have tried logging out , other keywords and gone and tried saying her name to the two ghosts that are not the child on many attempts. It is starting to get old quick!! Is there a way to reset the journal and restart the quest to get it to work correctly or am I hopelessly stuck with this quest? The only good part so far is I'm finally making some gold and levels because I am running around trying to get these ghosts to do their thing hahaha. Anyway any help is appreciated and sorry if I posted in the wrong place . I couldn't find anywhere that would allow me to post about this other than here . Which is a bit annoying also since I was pretty sure I should post in the bugs section.
    Also I am really enjoying the game other than this situation.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i'm not sure from your description if you've already found this, but there are four ghosts.

forgetful ghost
    ghost child memory
    ghost adult memory
    ghost wounded memory

GreeneD.OG and Jaesun like this.
  3. GreeneD.OG

GreeneD.OG Avatar

No I haven't.... thanks for the heads up!! I only found 3 and a live scout. Not counting the Ghost you fight when you break the ritual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.