Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Problem with the conversation window.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by RockOn, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockOn

RockOn Avatar

I am using the google translator, so please excuse me if there is a phrase that is not understood.

The conversation window with some npc's closes in the middle of the conversation. Without pressing any button, simply close the window and the npc goes away, as if I had said goodbye to it.

By the way, excellent game, I could be years knowing everyone that they have created. Please optimize it, allow me a little advice: see how they did with the game DayZ SA, that game at the beginning was very bad and something they did with the engine that now runs very well at 50-60 fps in populated cities with higher density of objects .

Greetings friends, again excellent game.

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

An NPC can stop talking to you. This can happen if the NPC is trying to go somewhere. Sometimes an NPC wants to walk across the room or go downstairs. Sometimes an NPC wants to go to another building. If you take a long time to respond to an NPC then the conversation may close and the NPC will walk away.

Do you think you waited too long during a response? This may have let the NPC close the window and leave the area.

3. RockOn

RockOn Avatar

Maybe I've spent a lot of time reading the npc text. But anyway, if that's how you say it, I have the feeling that some time the npc was in a hurry to go for a walk.
    Thanks for clarifying, greetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.