Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Progress indication

Discussion in 'Release 47 QA Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I'm not a fan of the circular progress indicator. The bar indicator was much better.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I've got to agree. I also do not like how the percentage text overlaps it, often with very bad contrast.

3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

More info: at full 1080 resolution, the text has an outline, but at lower resolutions the outline of the "##% chance" text disappears and it gets hard to read.

Since the "gathering xxx plant" message is as wide as it is anyhow, I don't see any good reason to make it a circle. Being in the middle of the screen is fine, but PLEASE change it back to a bar!

4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I'm not really a fan either - the circularness bothers me less than the seeming in ability to move it from the center of the screen down to above my buttons, where my old progress bar was. This could of course be my own ineptitude, but I can't seem to get 'hold of it. I usually have names-of-things turned on, and when you kill a pile of things and go to skin, you can barely see this thing unless you rotate the camera at strange angles because it overlaps all of the name text.

Elwyn likes this.
  5. Undone

Undone Trap Master Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the feedback guys! I've made some minor adjustments to make the % Chance text a bit more readable. Would love to hear what you think when it makes it to QA.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  6. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Would still be really really helpful if we could pick this up and move it somewhere other than the center of the screen....unless I'm just missing some way to do this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.