1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

PTR: Rift's End Lodge of the Avatar is officially open to guests!

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Rhiannon, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

You find an old book, as you pick it up, some loose pages fall to the ground...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

higginss, Jaesun, Kara Brae and 11 others like this.
  2. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

First off, we of the Moongate Travelers are so blessed and incredibly grateful to @Almar for all the work he does for us. We all benefit immensely from his talent.

We are proud to be able to offer a FREE ROOM to a few Avatars who need a place to stay as they start their journey in New Britannia. The beautiful book above pretty much says it all: we have five guest rooms from large to tiny (first come first served). We charge nothing for rent so the new Avatar can save their gold to one day own their own place. We do not require membership in the guild to stay with us but we do request that you follow our rule of no killing folks on the island without their permission.

We feel as though we have one of the most unique "Inns" in New Britannia. The view from the Lodge is spectacular.

To schedule a tour, contact me here, Discord or in New Britannia.

Safe Travels and we hope to see you soon!

3. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Moongate Travelers has evolved to be a guild where people with skills show up and give freely. We really don't ask people to do things and we certainly don't tell people what to do. It's a fine collection of adults who I'm happy to have known over the last 4 years.

Nice work @Almar !

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I thought with Starr's post about our rental system, it was time to bump this thread to show off our lovely lodge and the work that @Almar did on this brochure. Welcome to any and all Avatars who need lodging!

Asclepius and Dinsoo like this.
  5. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Yes @Almar is amazing. Thank you @Rhiannon for managing such an amazing Inn.

Asclepius and Dinsoo like this.
  6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Our island is so beautiful and unique. I mean how many towns have a gigantic black hot air balloon where the Lord of Chaos ... creates Chaos? And we have church services where wonderful words are shared. And a non-working "Moongate". And not to mention a incredible tavern with donated skulls from those who have helped create this incredible world we can live in. The list goes on and on!

I'm just grateful to be a part of it all.

7. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

I promise I won't eat you

Obsidian Tempest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.