Public Vendor improvement

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Cobra101, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobra101

Cobra101 Avatar

Public Vendors are good but they could be improved.

One of the great binding factors in a game like this is the player economy which as it grows is going to be unworkable on the forums and, especially for the little stuff, needs to be in game.

At present I can visit a Public Vendor and see items posted at that city.
    What would improve it is to use the functionality already in the banks.
    If you could see the items posted on other public vendors with a site filter then sales would have a much better reach.

If I need item x and its not on my local Vendor then either I give up and farm or wander around to other Public Vendors.

At least this way I would know they had the items I wanted and could travel there if I felt like it.
    The banks already have this communication capability so I don't see why the public vendors could not tap into it. And it would help grow the economy.

The icing on the cake would be if I could pay a surcharge for delivery and get it mule-trained over to my local seller but that is probably an ask too far. It would have to appear somewhere I could get at it after a suitable interval and without a mail system there isn't anywhere I can think of.

I did search and if this has already been discussed to death then my apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.