1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Purchase multiple items from the Crown Shop button

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Scooby Doo, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Hi,
    Please add a button to be able to purchase multiple items from the Crown Shop.
    "this is NOT only a @Chris problem"
    I wanted to purchase multiple fog's and butterflies but instead i wasted 45 mins clicking unnecessary purchase and ok buttons, I would have purchased more but i needed to go for a smoke after all that clicking.
    This is not the first time either, cannonballs and the 100 Ornate Elysian Braziers for our town was just painful.:(

We had the arrow system to increase amounts on the website, why can't we have this on the Crown Store?

Cheers
    Scooby Doo

2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Again today with the Red Fog, :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.