purchase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xanook, Mar 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanook

Xanook Avatar

i purchased the 4.99 bank slot deal thru my offline character for his bank vault but it did not go to my rewards slot or upgrade my bank slots. it shows up in my account info nut only able to send as a gift how do i get it to apply it to my offline account? any help would be appreciated and also does al purchases only apply to online account or for both online and offline?

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I am pretty sure it should not matter in which context you bought it. Although, that is probably an uncommon way to do it, so it could be a bug. You probably need to reach out to support@shroudoftheavatar.com.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

in-game intangibles like bank slots and titles are weird in that, when you receive them through your rewards window, they silently apply rather than showing as a line item you need to take. if you waited a bit for delivery and then logged in the reward box and opened it, go check how many bank slots you have. it may need a scene change or a client restart as well.

Elwyn and Xee like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Click the treasure chest icon at the upper right and then the Claim Rewards button. It will have you login to your online account and then will grab all your online rewards for use offline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.