Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

PvP 1 kill registering as 2?

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Deadspider, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadSpider

DeadSpider Avatar

Hi there... I hope this is the correct section.

I was trying out PvP in my basement with my son and noticed in the Price of the Oracle something was not adding up. Basically what it looks like is that when killed it was registering 2 kills on me.

P.S. Without someone there to rez, do we just have to sit and wait for the auto rez while PvP/Dueling in the basement? I found and purchased an Ankh on a vendor but it just seems to be deco.

P.S.x2 Highiron has no Ankh either :(

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

How reproducible is this issue? 100% of the time? We're investigating currently and having difficulty reproducing this. There was another issue that existed that created a false-death state where a player would appear to die, but not actually die, and be killable again which we have a fix for... It's possible this issue is a symptom of that.

Any additional details would assist us greatly in exploring this issue. Thanks

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  3. DeadSpider

DeadSpider Avatar

It happened a time or two prior to that vid. After my son wakes up I will see if we can get it to happen again.

I was in Highiron, City Lot, Duke Founder house, 3 story basement set to pvp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.