PvP plans on the way (as it is relevant to most PvP threads.)

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Keep an eye out for that 2 year roadmap.

2. Bambino

Bambino Avatar

3. Dreadnought

Dreadnought Avatar

Old thread but it would be amazing to hear any kind of interaction on PvP topics. There is a ton of ideas and looking at the numbers of replies compared to other threads PvP is one of the highest reply rates from players in comparison to posts numbers.

I've made several idea posts along with others posting good ideas, I haven't heard one comment about any of them being even considered... 99% of the replies are from staff are on welcome threads and home deco items. I know they are being read because I get my posts deleted quite often, would be great to hear constructive feedback from staff of our ideas being considered, not just from a QA on a telethon.

I've even tried to send forum topics in private message form to staff along with @, not sure what else to do? Just stop posting constructive ideas that people want implemented? It seems the path of minds are already set....?

Additionally releasing the game and saying we will add meaningful pvp plans in 2 years doesn't seem like that will keep pvp crowd engaged, by that time there will be other pvp games that will pull people away, pvp plans needs to be wayyyyy higher priority. Just my .02

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Ahuaeynjgkxs and Gorthyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.