Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Qael Shardfall lich.. where is he hiding?

Discussion in 'Release 52 QA Feedback Forum' started by eli, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eli

eli Avatar

So I spent a good hour last night trying to find the new lich.

I found the break-away wood wall, but as far as i can tell there is nothing behind it.

There's also not a good room for a boss fight, so I'm assuming i'm just missing the secret door.

Has anyone found it?

I did find a bugged wall that lets you see through the mountain, so maybe it's just not done.

Also an aside: the environmental effects in this scene are amazing. the lightning actually gets my hair standing on end.

Belladonna Rose and Montaigne like this.
  2. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

I agree, seriously alien environment, well done.

eli likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Didnt find the lich but the rest of the scene was awesome. Dangerous indeed. I love it. Just wish it werent pvp. But then again not sure if that should be my worries in there. LOL

4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

There is a blue light that shines onto the side of the hill, there is a door way into the mountain/sides there. Don't know if this was where the broke away wooden wall is? it was clear for me when i got there... I have explored in there, there's a few ups and downs with stairs and an elevator that take u to the surface at one point but i haven't found him.

5. eli

eli Avatar

yea there's that far side entrance to the crypt, and also a vertical door you open with a lever down in the gully.

The breakable wooden door is on the first level when you enter from the side you did. Maybe it stayed broken from a previous adventurer :)

Bow Vale likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.