Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quality of Life "Improvements"

Discussion in 'Release 57 QA Feedback' started by Rufus D`Asperdi, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I Love all the new changes, I really played less, because I hate the time it takes going thru the loading screens, too many.... AND I finally get to hide MY ugly maleish looking helm.... :rolleyes:;):)

2. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

kinda sad to see these changes
    I agree but...

I agree with this also.

there is nothing unique to each region to foster regional econs. sieges are just 2 loading screens and a 30 sec sprint that effected or added nothing else. control points are the same just 2 loading screens and a sprint.

its a shame I really like the idea of these systems but port has done nothing else with these yet so imo they are not worth the time and annoyance of them.

a lot of people have offered idea on how to make these things more fun and worthwhile over the years. they just don't seem to either have the time or desire to improve them.

each line typed leading further down the page also leads me further down as well.

this almost feels like a surrender or a wake for these systems and what they could have been but were not.

Tiina Onir likes this.
  3. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

I like the ? over quest givers heads in other games. I would love the option to turn something like that on, but I can also just live without them. I haven't really done much questing in Shroud. I also liked rune books in UO. In the end the game has to remain viable and needs to attract a larger group of players than it currently does, whatever needs to happen to get more people playing I'm in support of.

FrostII, Chatele and Witcheypoo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.