Quality of Life Improvements -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xkhan, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

"empty flask"? required for potion recipes? yes they are.

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

Yeah, you're right about that.

So some our crafting materials are default singled for the minority function of deco?

Why are there 30 different flasks ans bottles, all of which are deco, but the crafting component also has to be treated this way? And other crafting compoments such as milk? There are instancea where items like "meat" and various fish have deco and separate crafting items, no?

I mean... the only time we move stacks of materials is at the bank or the bench, which is usually at our home. This means toggling deco mode - if the player can divine that the items don't move stacked because of this unusual mechanic and dont assume that it's just another bug or oversight.

I know it sounds silly to complain about this, but it's a pain and it doesn't need to be. It's unnecessary oversight or a neglected "we'll fix that later if necessary." Bringing the niggles, peeves, and thorns to the attention of the people who have a stake in fixing them is important for us.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Empty flasks (and empty jars) can be used for both crafting and decoration.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

You're in deco mode while standing inside the borders of a lot where you have deco privileges. Ask me how I know, lol. Bind a key to toggle deco mode (I like left-ctrl keypad-plus) and just leave it turned off most of the time.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.