Quality of Life: PoT's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2112Starman, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

With the great changes lately to the game I think its a time for the dev's to back off PoTs and give the owners a true benefit for their rather large donations to the cause.

I say this as a former PoT owner (for a reason), so I say this for existing PoT owners.

Its clear population wont hit this game so give them what they want. increase placibles by 10x and let people who arent either running a guild or market (which is generally the only thing that fills up a PoT) start using them as their own massive house lot. Why not? They are clearly dedicated to the game (many already spending $5000 for the land) and it you free this up, they surly will keep buying things to support the game to fill up their PoTs. The side benefit would be no more "why are all the towns empty in this game" comments by new people.

For a historical reference, the devs have long said "we dont want PoT's to be big player LoT's", but its time to back off that... and its more sandbox like to do so.

Here's a thought, scale down the deco number with the number of actual taken lots (to keep total deco count down)

Hell, if the devs did this now, I would consider buying a PoT again.

2. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Wouldn't you have to buy a PoT from another player though? They don't sell those straight from Portalarium any longer.

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Yup, just like I had to sell my old PoT to another player last year.

4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

They are taking reservations for Ep2 however.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=55262

Reserve your own POT with Overland access.

I was considering it. However I may hold off until Ep3. Thinking It would be nice when/if our player base grows a lot more. Seeing more towns full would encourage me to take the plunge.

Until then I'm content with my lots. Crossing fingers :D

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  5. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Ooo... I might just pick up an Episode 2 POT.

Even if I have to decorate much of it myself and it's a wee village, with no major growth... I can work with that.

6. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Only 2 of those left. I doubt my finances will be clear enough for that. I'd rather upgrade to a larger package with a Town or City Lot Tax Free deed first anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.