Quentin in Solace Bridge Outskirts

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Sylence, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylence

Sylence Avatar

I try to pick up the note in dead Quentin's hand and I get an error stating I already have it. However its not in my inventory, and when I talk to Rhoswen and Kinsey, neither of them understand "Quentin is dead" or "Quentin's note", or anything like that. I get no pop up option to give the note to them.

Just to be clear, I reset all of my quests a few days ago and have started through questing starting in Solton. I don't have a bunch of quest clutter at all right now, so I know what steps I have taken on this quest. I should have the note in my inventory but I do not, and I have not somehow messed it up myself.

2. Sylence

Sylence Avatar

I tried re-logging to see if the note would appear in my inventory but it did not. And now Quentin's body and his note are gone. I still have "Deliver Quentin's Final Report" on my screen under my health bar. But my Journal seems behind. It still tells me to investigate the blood trail - which I have done. The clue on my screen does not seem to be in sync with the clue in my Journal.

3. Sylence

Sylence Avatar

So I moved on to the next quest just up the road. I was supposed to get Ackerley a fresh zombie gland. I got one. Its in my pack. He wont take it. Sad face.

4. Herby

Herby Avatar

I went to Kinsey and said 'report' and that seemed to work!

Sylence and Spoon like this.
  5. Sylence

Sylence Avatar

Okay, I did complete the quest. I think its a kind of a bug though or at least a confusing inconsistency. The problem all along was that Quentin's "Final Report" does not show up in my inventory in the color of a quest item, and it does not show up in the group of other quest items I was holding, so it appeared that it was not there. Is it the intention that all quest items are that golden yellow color when they are in inventory?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.