Quest list

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Aldo, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Has someone made a list of quests and whether they are complete or not? I ask because I have been trying to complete the Malice entry through the back gate. I would like to figure it out myself, but do not want to be beating my head against the wall if this quest is incomplete.

2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I have completed Malice and can help you with it, if you need some hints. The questline is really buggy and some parts don't make sense. I attribute that to it not being completely polished but you can complete it and obtain the Heart of Sorrows...which is awesome. :)

Ice Queen likes this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Thank you very much. If you can do it so can I!! At least I know it is possible. Appreciate your info, Cordelayne.

4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

No problem man! Here is the only hint I will give you. Letters are the "key" to moving forward! :p:D

5. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

You are hereby cursed for at least a week.

6. yarnevk

yarnevk Avatar

What about the seamstress in Adoris who says kids are being shot by a high archer, went up the wall to talk to the high guards and they had nothing to say (not stonewalling just not programmed). Seems the guards would know about such a heinous crime so it must be incomplete? At least with pointer arrows and dialogue menus you do not have to guess at the programmers illogical/incomplete conversations.

7. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

I can't speak for the rest of the chain since I thought the note I my quest log (which still says the quest isn't done after necropolis) said malice was next, so I went there and accidentally skipped everything else.

Yeah I can be a real moron sometimes.but Im really not sure what the next step should be, midras ruins I believe, and they will need to give some indication that there is a non-PVP way to get in.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.