Quest/Status Driven PvP

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by DavenRock, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

If you are doing a quest of finding an individual thief/red, i.e. Bounty Hunting, PvP should be allowed in that respect. If you are doing a quest that requires delivery of a highly sought after item, PvP should be allowed in that respect. I do not agree with being attacked at random/unwarranted attacks. I would like to see a level cap for PvP, i.e. can't get attacked unless able to attack in return in a similar manner.

I ultimately agree with RG on what the PvP will be.

Am I the only one who hates open PvP?

Isaiah MGT470 likes this.
  2. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

No you're not. While as a player I've rarely ever had a good PvP experience.. I do recognize it is a necessary feature for games and do not shun its existance. It's just there are a lot of people who do not respect or think that other player's experiences can or will be hurt that I think really tarnishes what PvP should be. I find it unfortunate that most of my personal experience is with those kinds of people.

Players should always know what they're getting into and should have the option to travel without fear of random & unprovoked PvP assaults if they wish.

If there's a quest that opens you up to that random attack that you have the option to not take.. well that's great too. I might actually be willing to take that quest knowing full well I could be asking for trouble. But if I'm just not in the mood I can opt out.

3. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

I completely agree Bowen, and having that choice is what will keep me coming back to this game for years to come. It would be nice to travel out to a dungeon and have a "helpful" team around me, rather than having to watch my back making sure im not getting thieved or PK'd.

I can't count how many times i was traveling with a full backpack of wood to start my daily tinkering, and some guy would come along, see me walking slowly, kill me, take my reagents and whoosh he was gone.

oh my body,, ooooooh nooo. lol

oOoOOooOOoOo?

Isaiah MGT470 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.