Questing

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by MrJones77, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJones77

MrJones77 Avatar

So far the most enjoyable part of sota is the fact you have to actively talk to npcs. You provide the questions for which you seek answers for. Just last night, finally had a little spare time, i found my way to Resolute. A fallen knight asked me to carry a small trinket to a captain. Once in town, I began asking guards and townsfolk where i could find this person. I finally found the captain, and low and behold, i am now on my way to court to speak for them. This is the kind of immersion i have been wanting in a game. I finally feel free to go and do what I please. Yes it is still very early and i know things are still a work in progress, but what is here is simply gorgeous. Thank Portalarium for all your hard work.

Elgarion, Acred, Olthadir and 7 others like this.
  2. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

You can find More quests atleast from Battle of Highvale, Soltown, Solace Bridge, Ardoris, Owl's Head, Braemar, Kingsport, Desolis, Graff Gem mines and Blood River :)

3. MrJones77

MrJones77 Avatar

I am slowly making way toward soltown. Need to get some skills built up and maybe some armor before i get to crazy ok the adventuring off the beaten path.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.