Question about enchanting

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Barugon, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Can you get the same stat bonus twice? For instance, if I first choose dexterity, can I get dexterity again or would it be stupid to keep revising the results hoping for dexterity?

2. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

You can't get the exact same enchantment twice on one item, but you can get the different tiers of a particular stat.

Jaesun and Barugon like this.
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

You can get major and minor dexterity on an item, but you can't get major twice or minor twice. L9oks like you get major enchants around gm of the specific enchantment type, so if you aren't GM weapon/armor enchantment it seems like a waste to revise for the same stat.

Jaesun and Barugon like this.
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

There are 3 now for each type. Major, regular and minor. So you can put 3 dexterity enchants on the same piece of armor if you get lucky enough. Same goes for strength and intelligence.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Barugon, Jaesun and StarLord like this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

At what level can you see each? And can you see regular or majors on rings? Ive spam enchanted over 100 rings to train my Wnchant Weapon skill and never saw anything other than minors and Im lvl 92 now?

6. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Im not sure how weapons and rings work, i haven't made any since they changed it. I assume the options other than minor unlock at 100 but I'm just guessing.

My armor skills were already at 120 when they implemented this so, im not sure when those unlock either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.