Question about incomming non magic skill ?(healing , stealth, poisonning..)

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Headquake, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headquake

Headquake Avatar

I'm not sure if the dev , have already talk about it . Cause to be honest i don't have the time to see all interview etc... ( but i try to see as much of them as i can ).

But i'm really curious if anyone know about any new non magic skill incomming ?

Like a tech medecine skill : non magic healing whith bandage ( craft by tailor ) , anatomy ( that could give a small bonus to crit and healing ) , cure poison ,etc... that don't use magic ?

Stealth , hiding , poisonning etc.. ?

The magic skill right now are really great , but would be fun ''to not be forced'' as a warior to still go in the magic tree for some of the basic thing in the game like healing yourself.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

non magic healing has been talked about, but that was a loooong time ago and not seen in any Q plans.

Anatomy - will not happen

Stealth - Episode 2 at the earliest

Hiding - there is the spell in the moon tree, non-magical has been discussed but also a long time ago and no concrete plans

Poisoning - not in Episode 1, but has been mentioned as one of the things that can be put into a post release patch.

Also expect a lot more "non-magical" skills once the Crafting trees get sorted out, and that is actually planned for R23-24 something.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  3. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

I thought camouflage and the follow up one in light armor tree was this sort of

missed this as well, do you know why anatomy won't happen?

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yes, but nothing concrete in the Q3 schedule that I can see nor any specific mentions.
    Don't know the specifics but I think that it was too easily exploitable, so that everyone would have to get it to stay competetive. So maybe too generic?
    Since it hasn't been a hot topic yet they may still do something similar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.