Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quests are not flagging to close

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Vorat69, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorat69

Vorat69 Avatar

Various quests are not closing properly . Needs some kind of flag to close these minor starters after a questline is done.

Seek Private Garridon- he tells me to speak to his commander I have done all those quests and returned to speak to him again and his quest will not close. Stuck in my journal. Should be noted I spoke to the commander first and then went back to speak to Garridon. Doing this out of order might be culprit here.

I spoke to Pinatar first in Ardoris before speaking to Siranto. Causes Siranto to to send me back to Pinatar to speak to him. Pinatar now wants me to speak to Siranto and no matter what dialogue i pick it will not close. This may clear up later down the quest chain. I have not gotten through it all yet. Will update as I get further along.

Smaller less important issues on priestess side of Ardoris with Khasi and her advisor but it clears up after proceeding to speak to Siranto and Min Liang.

2. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Let me add to thisthat many quests i have and completed dont flag as closed on the compass as well,it gets clustered please fix:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.